Plastic molds have become the most widely used applications in various fields. Plastic molds have always met market demand with excellent practical applications. Do you know how to judge the quality of injection molds? It is mainly reflected in six aspects.
- Mold life: on the premise of ensuring product quality, the number of working cycles that the mold can complete or the number of parts produced.
- Designation and hardness: All front and rear internal molds, inserts, rows, slanted tops, vertical tops (push blocks), etc. must be processed on the bottom or side of the waist-shaped pit, and the material name and hardness must be engraved. Protect cost, cycle time, etc.
- Product quality: product dimensional stability, compliance, product surface finish, product data utilization, etc.
- The use and protection of the mold: whether it is the most convenient to use, demould, and the production support time should be as short as possible;
- Protect the surface of the plastic mold: During the manufacturing process, the outer surface of the mold blank needs to be protected to prevent rust and scratches.
- Spray anti-rust agent: Before packing the mold, it is necessary to spray white/or colorless anti-rust agent to the inner mold. All mold surfaces must be cleaned and then buttered.