Nylon ties are often used as a tool in our daily lives. They are not always remembered by people in large tools, but they cannot be ignored.
(1) High strength, can withstand a long time load;
(2) Compared with the metal, nylon hardness is low, do not hurt the grinding pieces;
(3) Low coefficient of friction, the supply of its friction can be used widely;
(4) Good resilience can be twisted without deformation, while maintaining toughness, against the impact of repeated;
(5) Wear-resistant from the smooth, providing better than bronze, cast iron, carbon steel and phenolic press in the oil-free or (de-oiling) smooth application performance, reduce consumption
(6) Noise absorption, shock absorption, nylon modulus is much smaller than the metal, the shock of the attenuation, providing better than the metal to avoid the noise effect of the practical use
(7) Nylon products can be made according to user needs a variety of colors, does not affect the quality, and elegant;
(8) High chemical stability, alkali, alcohol, hydrocarbons resistant, weak acid, smooth oil, detergent, water (fresh water), and with odorless, non-toxic, tasteless, no rust characteristics, Used in anti-alkali anti-corrosion, environmental health, food, textile printing and dyeing and other aspects of mechanical parts to provide excellent conditions
(9) Nylon is NOT applicable in the following environments and media:
- Application temperature over 120 ℃ long
- Strong acid, phenol, chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, barium chloride and so on
Nylon cable ties mould, wall switch mould, wiring accessories mould, cable clip mould, security seals mould, cable gland mould, tag pins mould, loop pins mould, gun needle mould, electronic accessories mould etc.