Generally we use hot runner to do thin-walled fast food container mold, thin wall bucket mold, mainly because it has the advantages that traditional molds cannot reach:
- Shorten the parts forming cycle. Due to the runner system without cooling time constraints, parts can be cured after timely formed. Many production with hot runner mold of thinwall parts molding cycle time can be less than 5 seconds;
- Save plastic raw materials. In the pure hot runner mold because there is no cold runner, so no production costs. This is particularly significant for reducing the cost of raw materials. In fact, the major international hot runner manufacturers in the world have rapid development due to the high prices of oil and plastic raw materials. Because hot runner technology is an effective way to reduce the cost of materials to reduce material costs;
- Reduce the defective goods, improve product quality. In the hot runner mold forming process, the plastic melt temperature in the runner system can be accurately controlled. Plastic can be more uniform state of the flow into the mold cavity, thus producing the same quality parts. In addition, the hot runner forming parts gate quality is good, after stripping the residual stress is less, parts deformation is small. So many high-quality products on the market are manufactured by the hot runner molds;
- To eliminate follow-up process, is conducive to automotive production. Parts produced by the hot runner mold are finished after injection, no need cutting gate and recycling processing and other processes. Conducive to production automation;
- To expand the scope of application of injection molding process. Many advanced plastic molding processes are developed on the basis of hot runner technology.
Mold manufacturing of thin-walled steel is also very particular about the surface, because of its surface finish and permeability, the general use of S136 Sweden steel mold life can reach more than 300W mold, so that the mold will not be so fast scrapped, greatly reduce the cost of building a mold.