Plastic disposable cutleries are convenient, cost-effective, lightweight, easy to use and dispose off. The demand for plastic cutlery is growing globally as it is a cost effective and convenient food packaging solution. The cutlery can be produced by high speed injection machine. The high injection pressure requires the cutlery mould steel has to be with high hardness to get longer mould life. And there require the steel suitable for high polishing to get excellent transparency. H13 and S136 are the two types of steel that strongly recommend.
Plastic cutlery spoons are disposable, so high yields are required to ensure profit. Multi-cavity molds are preferred if you want to increase productivity. Generally, according to the product structure, we will arrange them into 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 36, 48, 64 cavities and so on. Of course, the more the number of cavities, the more the mold cost will increase.
Usually our fork and spoon molds use hot runners. Because there are many benefits to use hot runner:
1. Shorten the molding cycle
2. Save plastic materials and reduce costs
3. Reduce waste and improve product quality
4. Eliminate subsequent processes and facilitate production automation
5. Expand the scope of application of injection molding industry
6. Improve the mechanical properties of the surface quality of the product and improve the surface aesthetics of the product
7. You can use point gate without using a three-plate mold.
8. It is economical to form a single product with a side gate
9. You can use the needle valve gate to control the gate sealing
10. The quality of the injection molded parts made by the multi-model cavity mould is consistent
We process knife & fork & spoon mould by high advanced tools and requisite facilities, CNC, milling machine, lathe, grinder, line cutting, EDM, drilling and other equipment.
Here is our website to have a look that we made many moulds for our customers. www.chinaplasticmoulds.com
If any plastic mould project interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us by mail or phone.
Whatsapp and Wechat ID: +86 15306761345